Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Infinitee


is it beauty? so fine and empty

I seek God in words and phrases

look alikes and disjointed cultures

a fantasy world held up by warm feeling and hope

and then I feel my ego irking, screaming for recognition

truth and reason drag me down from my abysmal cloud

and dampen their shine

I am alone. Alone in my walk

surrounded my travelers

all searching for a path to contentment and ecstasy

we swim in the dreams of greener pastures

looking into each others lives

and yearning for a day in

someone's shoes, only to find them worn and fading

I am not a holy man, not spiritual nor lavish

though i am persistant in my searching.

Let me never breathe a day without asking

the sky and dirt why I must

reach for one only to obtain the other.

I forever wear masks, forever drink

forever slouch so that I may one may

stand straight and look my life in the eyes.

To grasp her warmly and make feel the radiant

spell of her mystery. I am a pastor of emptiness

and minister of nothingness.

Let us pray only to our freedom, to our capacity

and the infinite nature that is our Being.

Dance on, dance on into oblivion

so we may decompose and be reborn into

beautiful accidents. Just as we are, so we will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment