Sunday, October 3, 2010

Hello, Sweet Mourning.


Hello sweet morning, behind my blinds!

You creep seeking eyes to find

Lying there i stir and toss

To capture dreams before their lost


Cloaked in slumber, soft and warm

I wish away the day's rewards

To lie and wait for two more days

Until the sun dims away


No ring nor bell can stir me so

To want another place to go

And as i slide into my head

I go to where to the neurons lead


A field a home an ocean shore

Where i may dance for hours more

My lighted mind doth oft' construe

A better life than what I knew


Among the sheets I spend my time

Living only half alive

For men of conscience must've shown

One must reap what they have sown


Yet still I rot comfortably posed

While rays doth shine through my window

Spilling in to wake the soul

Who misses what he'll never know.

No comments:

Post a Comment